MivaTek Global is preparing for a major market and product offering expansion. Miva’s new NG3 and DART technologies have been released to expand the capabilities of Miva’s industry-leading LED DMD direct write systems in PCB and Microelectronics. MivaTek Global is looking for a technology leader that can be involved guiding this major development.
The product manager role will serve as liaison between the external market and the internal design team. Leadership level involvement in the direction of new and existing products will require a diverse skill set. Key role functions include:
- Sales Support: Recommend customer solutions through adaptions to Miva products
- Design: Be the voice of the customer for new product development
- Quality:Verify and standardize product performance testing and implementation
- Training: Conduct virtual and on-site training
- Travel: Product testing at customer and factory locations
Use your 8 plus years of experience in either the PCB or Microelectronic industry to make a difference with the leader in LED DMD direct imaging technology. Direct imaging, CAM, AOI, or drilling experience is a plus but not required.
For consideration, send your resume to N.Hogan@MivaTek.Global. For more information on the company see www.MivaTek.Global or www.Mivatec.com.